It all started when Salvatore Nicolosi emigrated from Sicily to America in 1906. Salvatore and his wife, Francesca, opened their first restaurant in 1952 in Mission Hills, and with that, it became an instant success.
After Salvatore passed in 1954, the restaurant was taken over by his family. As the restaurant grew in popularity, its desire to expand brought many new locations and even San Diego’s first delivery location featuring three Yamaha motorcycles with boxes on the back to transport pizzas.
Nicolosi’s has a couple of different locations over the years … and we are excited to announce our newest location in the San Diego Gaslamp Quarter near the Convention Center.