About This Event
This sip and paint class is aimed at beginners and designed to let your inner artist take over.
Your instructor will guide you through every step, so you don’t have to be a Picasso or have a way with acrylics to enjoy this creative activity.
All painting supplies will be provided for you, including 11×14 canvas.
Bonus: there’s a fully stocked bar just steps from your easel so you can nibble and sip away as you cover your canvas in this glass-is-always-half full, casual painting class. Food is also available for purchase.
Please Note: plenty of free parking available. Mask recommended for your safety. (not required)
This Event is “On-Sale” – No Coupons Allowed.
Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
Follow artist Alexis Rivera on social media!!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be request within 3 days from the original purchase. After 3 days a credit will be processed instead.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.