About This Event
City Sunset Paint and Sip at Social Hall in Tempe
Get ready for a night of artistic Paint and Sip fun at Social Hall! Unleash your creativity while reveling in the vibrant atmosphere at Social Hall. Don’t miss this opportunity to express your creativity in a fun and social setting. Instructor Erika will guide you throughout the entire three hours to help you recreate this desert scene. No experience is necessary and all paint supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas that you get to take home with you after the event!
Here are the Paint and Sip Event details:
Join Us for a Creative Night at Social Hall in Tempe!
🎨 Paint and Sip Event 📅 Tuesday, January 23, 2024 🕠 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
🎉 Paint and Sip Event Highlights:
- 🖌️ Paint Your Masterpiece: Guided painting session for all skill levels.
- 🍔 Small Bites Menu: Delectable bites available for purchase.
- 🍻 Beer and Wine: Sip on your favorite beverages and have fun while you paint.
- 🚗 Free Parking: Hassle-free parking for all attendees.
- 🎮 Stay and Play: Feel free to stick around and enjoy the games and arcade after the event.
- 📍 Location: Social Hall, 715 South McClintock Drive, Tempe AZ 95281
- 💵 Cost: $45 per ticket
About the Venue:
A selection of indoor and outdoor games includes shuffleboard, skeeball, pool tables, ping pong, giant Jenga, foosball, electronic darts, and your favorite arcade games. Social hall game areas are free to use for our guests! Great food and drink selection. Check out their menu.
- 🍽️ Gratuity and taxes will be added to checks.
- 🌐 All Ages Welcome: A family-friendly event.
- 🅿️ Free Parking: Convenient parking is available.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Phoenix on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Phoenix calendar and check out our upcoming events near you!
Note: All painting supplies will be provided, so just bring your enthusiasm and get ready to paint and sip the night away!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.