About This Event
Join Erin for a relaxing and fun night of painting and amazing food and Drinks at Pueblo Restaurant Tuesday Night Paint Night in Pacific Beach.
Get together with Coworkers, friends, family, Solo or bring a Date, celebrate and create!
Learn to paint this easy and stunning Sunset peeking through the branches of a wild Dracaena Marginata tree at the delicious Pueblo PB- Modern Baja Coastal Dining a block and a half from the Beach.
The Rooftop Terrace is covered and heated with wind screens, so it’ll be warm and lovely no matter the weather.
Come hungry to eat while we paint as the Food is amazing. Winner of the 2022 diners’ choice award!
No experience necessary Artist Erin will teach you with Easy Step by Step instruction throughout the event while you’re enjoying the delicious food, wine, beer, margaritas and cocktails available for purchase.
Food and Drinks not included in your ticket.
Free Restaurant parking lot and tons of street parking.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. They are available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.