- This event has passed.
About This Event
Start the New Year off with creativity and amazing food at Monday Night Paint Night in Pacific Beach. Get creative with Coworkers, your friends and family, Attend Solo or bring a Date, celebrate and create!
Create this easy and beautiful Beach Rock Artwork on the stunning Heated Private Rooftop Terrace at the delicious Pueblo PB- Modern Baja Coastal Dining a block and a half from the Beach. Check out Video of last the event.
The Terrace is covered, heated and has wind screens so it’ll be lovely no matter the weather.
Come ready to dine while we paint as the Food is amazing. Winner of the 2022 diners’ choice award!
No experience necessary to create your art.
Artist Erin will guide you with Easy Step by Step instruction throughout the event while you’re enjoying the delicious food, wine, beer, margaritas and cocktails available for purchase.
Restaurant parking lot and tons of street parking.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.