- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join us for this Amazing Premium Create and sip class, instructed by Master Artist, Margaret. Grab the family and have a great time making your own personal set of Wine Glasses!
This premium class is aimed at beginners and experts alike and designed to let your inner creativity take over. Your instructor will guide you through easy step-by-step instruction all the way through while enjoying your favorite beverages and eating a variety of delicious food available for purchase. Choose one of the two styles of Wine Glass (set of 2), Stemmed or Stemless.
Our events are 3 hours giving you plenty of time to enjoy the process of being creative without feeling rushed through the process.
Come alone or with your family and friends for a fun and creative Create and Sip!
Sales end on November 12th at noon, so sign up early to reserve your spot.
Price includes 2 wine glasses of the same type.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- Sales end on November 12th at noon, so sign up early to reserve your spot.
- Price includes 2 wine glasses of the same type.
- Suitable for adults and kids (recommended ages 13+). A paying adult must accompany any attending kids and must pay for a separate ticket.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.