- This event has passed.
About This Event
Paint and Canvas – Painting and Vino Private event
Private Event ,
It is our pleasure to offer free quotes for private paint lessons in the Sandiego area! Other events we offer include alcohol-free lessons at senior and health centers, kids birthday parties, corporate team building activities, charity fundraisers, and more. Click here for more information or to request a quote for your next paint lesson or paint and sip party! No experience is necessary so bring a date, or a friend or even come solo. Our instructor will provide everything you need thus get ready for an unforgettable event!
- Date: October 18th, 2023
- Time: 1– 3:30 p.m.
- Location: 6420 Sequence Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Age Range: 21 and older
- Parking: Street Parking Available
What to expect
- All painting supplies are provided including, canvas, brushes, as well as paints, a water cup, and an easel.
- Step-by-step painting instructions from a professional artist.
- A 16×20 masterpiece to take home and cherish.
- Carefully curated drink choices are available for purchase.
Join us for an evening of artistic exploration, drinks, and fun! Unwind, paint, sip, and connect. Reserve your spot today and get ready to immerse yourself in a world of color as well as creativity.
Paint and Sip Private events
If this date doesn’t work, but you have a group of 12 or more people, contact us to book a private painting paint party. It’s a great way to start an evening out with friends with a creative bang! Perfect for birthday celebrations, team building, and bachelorette parties! Booking depends on the artist as well as the venue’s availability. Click here to request a quote.
For questions or event inquiries, please contact Javontae Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our paint and sip events are perfect for date night, and girls’ night, in addition to bachelorette parties, corporate events, and more!
Note: Participants must be of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.