- This event has passed.
About This Event
Our “Old Red ( sketch provided) – paint and sip” event is the perfect pairing of paint and wine in Tustin at Mess Hall Market, instructed by Artist, Nick LeGuern. Bring an open mind and an empty glass, and you’ll leave inspired and fulfilled.
Your instructor will guide you through every step, All painting supplies will be provided for you, including 16 x 20 canvas. Sketch of truck image provided
I hope you come hungry! There are a variety of delicious cuisines. Such as sushi, Mediterranean, tacos, and burgers that have made the news! Coffee bar and much more! Full Bar is also available for purchase.
Wine paint parties are all about fun and friendship. They’re low-pressure, high-reward adventures geared toward anyone looking for a cure for burnout or a unique gift idea for a friend or loved one with an artsy side. You’ll also take home a masterpiece of your own creation sure to spark conversation no matter where you hang it.
Please Note: Plenty of free parking is available. Masks recommended for your safety. (not required)
Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
Happy summer from all of us at Painting And Vino!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.