- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join us for Thursday paint night to wind down after work with friends, coworkers, attend Solo or bring a date!
The Best Paint and Sip in San Diego at the Delicious and cool Crafted Culture Restaurant Located at The 15 and 56 in Sabre Springs/Carmel Mountain tons lots of free parking!
all ages welcome to attend.
Artist Erin will guide you with Fun and easy Step-by-Step instruction.
While you paint you can enjoy fantastic food and delicious Cocktails, wine and beer available for purchase.
Perfect event for the Foodies out there!
No experience necessary to create this Black Cat Moon. There is a template for the moon and Cat.
Tables are spread out to provide space between guests.
With Erin of Painting & Vino you’ll have a good time and walk away with a stunning painting you created yourself.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.