- This event has passed.
About This Event
Enjoy gorgeous Tucson mountain views at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort while you learn to create this monsoon painting! This paint night will take place on the covered Signature Grill terrace with delicious food and beverage available for purchase. Register before 2PM the day of the event or walk-in as space allows. The instructor will guide you throughout the entire three hours to help you recreate this Tucson scene. No experience is necessary and all paint supplies will be provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and sip event.
Parking instructions: Make a right at the ‘Deliveries/Self Park’ sign before reaching the hotel entrance. Covered and uncovered parking will be available. Bring your parking pass to the event so that it can be validated (you will not have to pay to park at this event).
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.