- This event has passed.
About This Event
*Each paint and sip ticket includes one tamale + one mimosa! Mimosa can be substituted with non-alcoholic drink of choice* What better way to spend the weekend than a paint and sip at Hotel McCoy? Instructor Jessi will teach you how to recreate this lavender skies desert mountain painting. Each sip and paint ticket includes two hours of instruction, all supplies, one mimosa (can be substituted with a non-alcoholic beverage), and one Tucson Tamale! The paint lesson will be held indoors adjacent to the lobby. Additional snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. No experience needed to attend. Family-friendly event!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter any painting to fit your style and use any of our paint colors.
Kids ages 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. They are available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.