- This event has passed.
About This Event
Sip, swirl, and get creative! at our next paint and sip class at Solterra Winery and Kitchen! We are in the fall spirit this month! Join local artist, Nataly, and recreate this seasonal “Flower Pumpkin”. Embellish your snow-white pumpkin with a colorful bouquet.
Solterra is a local gem with amazing food and prize-winning wine to choose from. Their kitchen offers tapas, flatbreads, burgers, charcuterie boards, and more!! Check out their menu HERE.
This event will be held indoors in their beautiful and private barrel room! Your ticket also includes your first beverage from one of Solterra’s selected options. Don’t forget happy hour starts at 3:30-5:30 pm daily, so if you are wanting to take advantage of a happy hour make sure to show up early to place your order!!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.