About This Event
Join us at Crystal Vibez in Sacramento on how to recreate this magnificent painting “Autumn Wreath”. You will be provided step-by-step Instruction in this wonderful studio space. You will be using acrylic paints to create your very own masterpiece. Have a fabulous time sipping your favorite drink and being creative with your friends at this fun paint night art class. Remember, no experience necessary and all your supplies are provided. Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family.
THIS EVENT IS “ON-SALE” SO NO DISCOUNT CODE WILL BE ACCEPTED DUE TO THE ALREADY LOW PRICE OF $35.
Tickets are to be purchased through Crystal Vibez website here!
Food and drinks are not available for purchase at the venue. Please feel free to bring your own food and drinks, yes even the wine!
There is a restaurant and bar located in the same plaza, Crystal Vibez will also bring in different vendors.
Wine tasting available with Acheson Wine Company through Crystal Vibez.
A Waiver for Crystal Vibez is required to be filled out upon arrival in order to participate.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). An adult must accompany any attending kids and must pay for a separate ticket.
- There is no food or drink available at this venue, bring your own food and drinks even the wine!
- Event is on sale, there are no additional discounts or coupon codes allowed.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.