- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join us Saturday afternoon for lunch and learn to paint this Stunning Catrina girl for Dia De Los Muertos.
The outline of her face will be pre-drawn to make it a little easier. You may decorate her in any colors you choose.
No experience necessary.
Come alone or bring your Co-workers, a Date, friends and family for a lovely Lunch and Paint afternoon.
Artist Erin at Dolce restaurant in Rancho Sante Fe will guide you with Easy Step by Step instruction while you’re enjoying delicious food and delicious wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase.
We paint outdoors under a covered patio area. Separate tables to provide space between guests so it will be a fun safe experience.
With Erin of Painting & Vino you’ll have a good time and walk away with a gorgeous painting you created yourself.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.