About This Event
Our Paint and Sip Painting Event offers a unique and engaging experience for individuals of all artistic levels. We provide all the necessary art supplies, including a canvas, brushes, palettes, and a wide range of vibrant acrylic paints. Our talented and experienced Instructor Lizzie will guide you through the process, ensuring that you leave with a masterpiece you can be proud of.
As you indulge your creative mind, you can also enjoy the delightful sip component of the evening, whether it’s a bottle of wine, craft beer, or your favorite non-alcoholic beverage. Our atmosphere is relaxed and inviting, creating the perfect ambiance for you to unwind and let your artistic abilities flourish.
Whether you attend alone or with friends, our Paint and Sip Painting Event promises an enjoyable and social environment. Connect with fellow art enthusiasts, share stories, and engage in stimulating conversations. This event fosters a sense of community and camaraderie, igniting creativity and inspiration that lasts long after the event concludes.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Paint and Sip Painting Event and helping you unleash your inner artist while enjoying a refreshing beverage. Join us for a night filled with creativity, laughter, and wonderful memories as you create your very own masterpiece.
Food and drinks are available for purchase at Brick and Barrel.
Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- Suitable for adults and kids (recommended ages 13+). A paying adult must accompany any attending kids and must pay for a separate ticket.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.