- This event has passed.
About This Event
Enjoy this beginner paint and sip in the indoor private dining room at Reforma Modern Mexican (St. Philip’s Plaza), voted best margarita in Tucson! View menu here. Food and drinks will be available for purchase through the venue as you paint. Shy will guide you step-by-step through the entire three hours to help you recreate this desert window painting with bicycle! No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a large 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following paint night!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter any painting to fit your style and use any of our paint colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.