West Side Sunset Paint Night at 81 Barbers (Mercado San Agustin)
About This Event
Support local business 81 Barbers Barbershop + Bar by learning to recreate this sunset painting while enjoying beer, wine, and other beverages (available for purchase). This event will be held indoors inside 81 Barbers. 81 Barbers is located in Mercado San Agustin with ample parking available. Dogs are welcome at this paint and sip! Instructor Yesennia will guide you throughout the entire three hours to help you recreate this desert scene. No experience is necessary with all paint supplies provided, including a wrapped 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint night. Drinks will be available for purchase and you are welcome to bring your own snacks.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Paint and Sip at ‘81Barbers
Things to know:
- Although snacks are permitted, we ask that you please avoid bringing outside drinks. They will be available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- For questions regarding this or other Tucson paint and sip events, please contact Painting & Vino Tucson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding registration or refunds, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.