- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join Painting & Vino Tucson teacher Emma for a three-hour paint and sip event in the elegant main dining room at the Downtown Clifton Red Light Lounge. No experience is necessary and all needed materials will be provided for you for this Sunday afternoon event. Recreate a Tuscan vineyard with instruction from Emma in a relaxed three-hour paint and wine event that is guided the entire way. Drink specials and a specialty food menu will be available for purchase from the Red Light Lounge (view drink menu here). The lounge will be open exclusively for this event from 1-4PM. Seats are limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spot!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids ages 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date night here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries, and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Instagram , Tiktok, and our newsletter for updates. Be sure to view our event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.