- This event has passed.
About This Event
Head on down to Escondido’s downtown scene on Thursday, July 13th for our next paint and sip
! We will be at Good Omen Mead, happily painting this “Vibrant Giraffe” from 5 pm-8 pm. Artist Priscilla will guide you through all the colors and shapes that morph together to form this adorably colorful giraffe.
Good Omen Mead is found in the heart of Downtown Escondido! They have a great selection of wine, beer, and mead! This is a great location, wheelchair accessible, has no stairs, and is located indoors. They do not serve food at this location, however, they allow snacks and food to be brought in so you’re bellies don’t get hungry!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.