Van Gogh’s Sunflower – Paint and Sip
About This Event
Join us at our newest venue, Good Omen, for our first of many paint and sips! We will be gathering from 5 pm-8 pm to re-create “Van Gogh’s Sunflower” with local artist, Nataly, on Thursday, June 8th.
Good Omen specializes in mead but also offers wine, beer, and tapas. This venue is located in the heart of downtown Escondido, with plenty of parking available. Feel free to bring snacks with you for this paint-and-sip event, as their food options are very limited. We look forward to being creative with you! See you there!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.