- This event has passed.
“The Hourglass” – Paint and Sip
About This Event
Join us for our next Paint and Sip at Black Plague Brewing “The Purgatory Lounge” located in Escondido! Artists will meet at 2 pm to recreate “The Hourglass” with local artist, Priscilla.
Black Plague Brewing Escondido is a unique brewery with an emphasis on the unsolved dark beauty of life. Expect lots of art that is wickedly beautiful with deep meaning. Pair your experience with a hearty beer and juicy “Full Metal Burgers” burger. This location is family-friendly, we are open to painters 13 and up. Plenty of parking is available at this location, and you can bring your pup with you too!
We encourage freedom of expression. Feel free to use any colors or ideas of your own inspiration to make your painting uniquely yours.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.