Talavera Flower Pot Painting Workshop
About This Event
Summer is here! We are gathering at the beautiful Rancho Minerva Vista Historical Site from 4 pm-7 pm on Saturday, June 3rd. Their gardens will be opened just for us for this premium event. Local artist Nataly will be instructing this fun Talavera Flower Pot Painting workshop. Each pot will be prepped and pre-traced for you to fill in with the colors of your choice. Each pot is 9 inches tall and 8 inches wide, leaving plenty of space to paint. Acrylic paint will be used on these terracotta pots, then sealed with a Modge-Podge super shiny coat. A medium-sized succulent will be included with your ticket purchase, to take home and replant in your new flower pot.
Rancho Minerva is a historical site, the first home built in Vista. This is an outdoor garden venue, with plenty of shade and parking offered. There will be no alcohol sold on site, however, you are free to bring your own bottle of wine! You have the option to bring your own snacks or a mid-day meal as well, or you can pre-order a charcuterie cup prepped by the venue. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order your charcuterie cup for your special day!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.