- This event has passed.
About This Event
Get a partner and meet us at Local Roots for our bi-monthly paint and sip with local artist, Nataly. It takes two to recreate this California Classic “Surf Wagon”.
Local Roots is a relaxing venue found in Vista, with plenty of Kombucha on tap that you can pick from. Make sure to pair your drink with a bite to eat! They have an incredible food menu with wood-fire pizza you have to try.
No experience is needed. All supplies are provided. Parking is free. Family-friendly and dog friendly. This event will be held outdoors during the summer and indoors in the winter. Space heaters are provided. Bring a sweater anyway.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.