- This event has passed.
Sunflower Partner Paint and Sip at Dante’s Fire – Cancelled
About This Event
Join artist Emma for a unique three-hour paint and sip event at award-winning restaurant Dante’s Fire! Sign up with a friend, family member or date (please indicate your partner’s name at checkout) to experience three hours of step-by-step instruction on creating two halves of a vibrant sunflower. These paintings will make a beautiful display shown either together or separately. No experience is necessary and all supplies are provided for you. Wine, beer, cocktails and food by 2022 Tucson Iron Chef winner Ken Foy will be available for purchase while you paint! Dante’s is an indoor venue with limited seating, so be sure to register early to secure your spots. View a full list of upcoming paint and wine events at paintingandvino.com/tucson.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries, and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for more information on upcoming events! See you at Dante’s!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.