- This event has passed.
About This Event
Relax and celebrate the start to the new year in a guided, three hour paint party with instructor Emma! Treat yourself to local beer, wine, and delicious appetizers like truffle fries and vegan cauliflower bites while you paint at Noble Hops Reid Park. Why just go to a restaurant to spend time with family, friends or a date when you could go to a restaurant and bond over an unforgettable paint and sip night? You’ll leave Noble Hops with a masterpiece you created yourself, which makes a wonderful keepsake for yourself or gift for a loved one. Happy hour discounts, unique cocktails, foods, and a carefully curated wine list will be available for your perusal (view menu here). No experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and wine event. Whether its friends’ night, family night, or date night, sign up and come ready for a memorable night while discovering skills you never knew you had!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Instagram, Tiktok, and our newsletter for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact Painting & Vino Tucson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about event registration, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.