- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join us for our Succulent Pumpkin Workshop, our Thanksgiving Craft and Sip night at Cheval Winery! Our instructor, Nataly, will guide you through the process of transforming a pumpkin into a stunning succulent arrangement.
No experience is required, as our instructors will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating your own masterpiece. Cheval Winery is dog-friendly, offers plenty of parking, and is wheelchair accessible. There is no food sold at this location, so make sure to get a bite to eat before our paint party, or bring a snack! This event will be held in their covered patio, make sure to bring a cozy sweater.
Discounts will not apply to this event.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.