About This Event
Join Painting & Vino Tucson instructor Emma for a three-hour holiday paint and sip event on the outdoor patio at the Downtown Clifton’s Red Light Lounge! Sign up with a friend, family member or date (please indicate your partner’s name at checkout) to experience complete step-by-step instruction on creating two halves of a festive snowflake scene. These paintings will make a beautiful display shown either together or separately. No experience is necessary and all supplies are provided for you. Wine, local beer, cocktails and food by will be available for purchase from the Downtown Clifton (view menu here). Seats are limited, so be sure to register early to secure your spots!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date night here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries, and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.