About This Event
Join us for a fun outdoor 21 & over painting class as we paint “Sandy Path” while you sip your favorite adult beverage at JT’s Tavern. You will be guided step-by-step through the entire painting process by fun and entertaining artist & instructor Darrin Fuller. JT’s Tavern is a dark, rough-and-ready watering hole known for basic bar bites, karaoke, games & lively atmosphere. Enjoy discounted wine by the bottle, outstanding Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s. Food and beverage are purchased separately from your ticket price. Please note, at JT’s, food may be purchased using Venmo or cash only at their on-site vendor. Items from the bar are purchased with cash, credit card or debit. Outdoor heaters in use as needed for your comfort. Ample free parking is available in JT’s Tavern lot. Please arrive early (at least 15 minutes) to allow for parking, check in and to order your first beverage and tasty food dish. Event will begin promptly at 1pm so be ready to have fun! Social distancing and safety concerns will be observed as Painting & Vino follow current CDC guidelines
You’re sure to enjoy a fun & creative afternoon as you produce your very own masterpiece! All materials and supplies are provided. No experience necessary.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested 3 days from purchase. After 3 days, a credit may be requested.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.