- This event has passed.
Red Door Paint and Sip at ‘81 Barbers – Mercado San Agustin
About This Event
Support local business 81 Barbers (Barber Shop + Bar) by learning to recreate this Red Door painting while you enjoy local beer, wine, and snacks available for purchase. This event will be held indoors inside the barber shop. 81 Barbers is located in Mercado San Agustin with ample parking available. Dogs are welcome at this paint and sip! Instructor Emma will guide you throughout the entire three hours to help you recreate this desert scene. No experience is necessary with all paint supplies provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and wine event.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
81 Barbers, courtesy of 81 Barbers on Facebook
Things to know:
- Please avoid bringing outside food or drink. It will be available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- For questions regarding this or other Tucson paint and sip events, please contact Painting & Vino Tucson at email@example.com.
- For questions regarding registration or refunds, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.