- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join Painting & Vino Tucson for beer, bourbon and beginner painting on the outdoor Brother John’s patio! Instructor Emma will make sure you catch every step of the Rainbow Succulent painting during this carefully guided, three-hour event. Your ticket includes three hours of instruction as well as a 16×20” masterpiece that you get to take home after class. Class paintings make for a great wall hanging or gift for a friend! During paint night, choose from paint and wine specials, 40 different craft beers, and an enormous bourbon selection (drink sales not included in your ticket purchase). Why just go to a bar for night out with friends when you could go to a bar and enjoy an unforgettable paint and sip event?
No experience is necessary and all supplies are provided for you. Read why beginner paint events make the perfect date night here, and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for more information on upcoming events. We look forward to seeing you on the Brother John’s patio!
Things to know:
- Please register on Eventbrite instead of the Painting & Vino website to use any coupons you may have received for this event. The event will be listed under the same name on Eventbrite.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.