About This Event
Join us for an exclusive, artistic event at a private painting party with Painting & Vino Tucson!
About Our Private Painting Party Events:
Unleash your inner artist in a relaxed and intimate setting. Whether you’re an experienced painter or picking up a brush for the first time you are in good hands with Painting & Vino. Therefore our private painting party events are designed for all skill levels. Also, our talented instructors will guide you step-by-step as you create your own masterpiece.
What to Expect:
- High-quality art supplies provided
- Secondly, professional art instruction
- As well as a choice of various painting themes
- Connect and mingle with your participants
- Step-by-step canvas painting
- Party Glass Painting (Wine & Beer)
- Pet Portraits (Additional Charge)
- Wood signs (Additional Charge)
- Custom Team Building and paintings available (Prices may vary)
- Children’s Events – we call these Painting & Kiddos
Dive into a world of creativity, self-expression, and fun. As you paint, sip, and socialize, you’ll create beautiful art and unforgettable memories. To get a feel for what a private painting party is like, click here!
Reasons to book a Private Painting Party:
- Team Bonding
- Birthday celebrations
- Family Bonding
- Couple’s Events
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
Get a Quote:
Contact us for a free quote by filling out our PRIVATE EVENT FORM!
Be sure to include any information about your special occasion and project description so we know the best way to plan your private painting party. Please note: we do not provide food or beverage. You don’t have to serve alcohol to enjoy a private painting party – the food and beverage you serve is up to you! We do not provide tables and chairs but we do provide all art supplies, table coverings, and aprons.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting selection to fit your style and use any of our colors.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. They are available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.