About This Event
This date is reserved for a Private Event
Private events are an exclusive way to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family, coworkers, etc.
You pick the venue, date, time and project. We bring all supplies and the instructor will guide the group through step by step.
Want to learn more about Painting & Vino’s Private events?
Add a painting event to:
Corporate team building
Birthday parties (we even do children’s parties)
Click the link below:
https://paintingandvino.com/private-events or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.