- This event has passed.
About This Event
Please purchase one ticket per person for this paint and sip. Support the Side Bar at 81 Barbers Barbershop + Bar by learning to recreate this partner painting while enjoying beer, wine, and other beverages (available for purchase)! This event will be held indoors inside 81 Barbers. 81 Barbers is located in Mercado San Agustin with ample parking available. Your instructor will teach you and a partner (can be a family member, partner, or friend) how to recreate two halves of this beautiful tree. Your finished paintings will make a beautiful display together or on their own. Dogs are welcome at this paint and sip. You are welcome to bring your own food and snacks inside 81 Barbers, and food will also be available for purchase from vendor Viri Acosta. No experience is necessary and all paint supplies are provided, including a wrapped 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint night.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Paint and Sip at ‘81Barbers
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside drinks are allowed. They will be available for purchase at the event. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any problems navigating the website or completing your order, please contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.