- This event has passed.
About This Event
*Please purchase one ticket per person for this paint and sip!*
Enjoy gorgeous desert views at the Westin La Paloma (Catalina Foothills) while you learn to create this Partner Desert Painting! This paint night will take place on the shaded patio under the AZuL Lounge with wine specials, artisanal cocktails, and food available for purchase. Instructor Emma will teach you and a partner (can be a family member, partner, or friend) how to recreate a night and day desert scene. Your finished paintings will make a beautiful display together or on their own. Please purchase one ticket per person. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home after the paint and sip event. Free parking will be available in the lot on your left as you approach the hotel entrance. Register before 2 PM the day of the event or walk in as space allows.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our full Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.