Painting at Carmichael Park – Owl Eyes
About This Event
Join us at Carmichael Recreation and Parks on how to recreate this beautiful painting.
You will be provided step-by-step Instruction on how to recreate this beautiful painting. You will be using acrylic paints to create your very own masterpiece. Have a fabulous time sipping your favorite drink and being creative with your friends at this fun paint night art class. Remember, no experience necessary and all your supplies are provided. Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family.
Please remember to Note the name of the guests whose table you wish to be seated at or if you are attending solo. Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family.
Painting events at Carmichael parks are run through the district there for no discounts or coupons are allowed.
Food and drinks are not available for purchase at the venue. Please feel free to bring your own food and drinks, yes even the wine!
PLEASE NOTE* This is a Bring your own food or drinks event, No food or drinks are available at location. Classes will be held in the community center or outside if weather permits. Registration is through Carmichael park district and discount codes are not accepted.
To register through Carmichael Park district directly Click here! (use Leisure & Personal Enrichment dropdown menu)
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- There is no food or drink available at this venue, bring your own food and drinks even the wine!
- Event is on sale, there are no additional discounts or coupon codes allowed.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.