About This Event
Join our artist Emma for a refreshing three-hour Paint and Sip Event on the Reforma patio at St. Philip’s Plaza! Emma will guide you using step-by-step instructions while you enjoy your favorite food and beverage (both are available for purchase from Reforma). No experience is necessary. All supplies will be provided for you, including a 16×20 canvas which is yours to take home following the event. This event will take place outdoors to help create a safe environment for guests.
Come alone or with family and friends to create the majestic ‘Painting and Bliss.’ With Emma from Painting & Vino, you’ll have a blast and walk away with a gorgeous painting you created yourself.
Things to know:
- Please register on Eventbrite instead of the Painting & Vino website to use any coupons you may have received for this event. The event will be listed under the same name on Eventbrite.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.