About This Event
Your instructor will guide you through every step, so you don’t have to be a Picasso or have a way with acrylics to enjoy this creative activity.
Enjoy delicious drinks and food from the bar and kitchen.
Wine paint parties are all about fun and friendship. They’re low-pressure, high reward adventures geared toward anyone looking for a cure for burnout or a unique gift idea for a friend or loved one with an artsy side.
You’ll also take home a masterpiece of your own creation sure to spark conversation no matter where you hang it.
This event is “Premium Event” . No Coupons Allowed.
Important reminder: Tickets will stop being sold December 15th at 11pm due to prep time. You will email Alexis the image that you want to paint of your pet, the due date is December 15th at 11pm. Pet portraits will be pre sketched on canvas so you can enjoy the painting steps rather then focusing on the drawing.
Best type of photo: portrait style
- Taken at eye level with good lighting – not from above or aerial view.
- Try to get pet looking at camera if possible
Please Note: plenty of free parking is available. Masks recommended for your safety. (not required)
Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). An adult must accompany any attending kids, and must pay for a separate ticket.
Follow artist Alexis Rivera on all social’s @riverapaints
Happy Holiday’s from all of us at Painting And Vino!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.