- This event has passed.
About This Event
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than bonding, painting, and brunch at beautiful Hotel McCoy? Instructor Yesennia will teach you and a partner (can be a mother, daughter, family member, partner, or friend) how to recreate two sides of a beautiful dahlia flower. Your finished paintings will make a beautiful display together or on their own. Each ticket includes one 11×14” canvas, three hours of instruction, all needed art supplies, one mimosa (can be substituted with a non-alcoholic beverage), and one Tucson Tamale. Please purchase one ticket per painter. This event will be held indoors in the event area adjacent to the lobby. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including an 11×14” canvas which is yours to take home after the paint and sip event.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter any painting to fit your style and use any of our paint colors.
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.