- This event has passed.
About This Event
What better way to relax than bonding, painting, and unwinding at Hotel McCoy? Instructor Christina will teach you how to recreate this colorful tulip by artist Georgia O’Keaffe. Each ticket includes one 11×14” canvas, three hours of instruction, all needed art supplies, one mimosa (can be substituted with a non-alcoholic beverage), and one Tucson Tamale. This paint and sip will be held indoors in the event area adjacent to the lobby. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including an 11×14” canvas which is yours to take home after the sip and paint.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter any painting to fit your style and use any of our paint colors.
Kids ages 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip events make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- Outside food is permitted at this event, but we ask that you refrain from bringing outside drinks. They will be available for purchase at the event.
- If you have any problems navigating the website or completing your order, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.