- This event has passed.
About This Event
You’re invited to a one-of-a-kind, step-by-step paint and sip at local business Brother John’s Tucson! This event takes place on the Brother John’s covered, heated patio. Ample food and drink options available for purchase, alongside a very fun paint night, will keep you warm during this three-hour, guided event. No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and wine event. Whether you’re looking for a new activity with friends, family bonding time, or an easy date night, sign up and come ready for a memorable time while discovering skills you never knew you had! Seasoned instructor Roachie will be teaching this event!
This is an outdoor event under a covered, heated patio. Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Instagram, Tiktok, and our newsletter for updates. Lastly, check out our Tucson event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
- No outside food or drink is allowed; rather, it is available for your purchase. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.