About This Event
Yearning for a drive up Mount Lemmon this winter? Join Painting & Vino Tucson for a guided, three hour, step-by-step paint and sip night where you’ll learn to recreate this wintery mountain sunrise! This event takes place on the heated, covered Proof Artisanal Pizza & Pasta patio in St. Philip’s Plaza to create a comfortable environment for paint and wine guests. Large space heaters hang from the ceiling and three lit fireplaces are arranged around the venue. Seasoned instructor Roachie will be leading this event. Enjoy happy hour discounts, delicious cocktails and drinks, and award-winning food available for purchase while you paint. View full venue offerings here!
No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20” wrapped canvas which is yours to take home following the paint party.
Whether it’s family night, friends night, date night, or ‘you’ night, sign up early to reserve your spot and come ready for a memorable experience to discover skills you never knew you had!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries, and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
- No outside food or drink is allowed; rather, it is available for your purchase. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at email@example.com. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.