- This event has passed.
About This Event
Painting & Vino Tucson is back at Noble Hops Reid Park to celebrate the leaves changing on Mount Lemmon! You’re invited to a step-by-step paint and sip in the cozy private dining room at Noble Hops.
Emma will guide you through a relaxing and guided three-hour experience while you enjoy delicious food and beverage available for purchase. Happy hour discounts, unique cocktails, foods, and a carefully curated wine list will be available for your perusal (view menu here). No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20 canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and sip event. Whether its ladies night, family night, or date night, sign up and come ready for a memorable night while discovering skills you never knew you had!
Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
- No outside food or drink is allowed; rather, it is available for your purchase. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at email@example.com. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.