- This event has passed.
About This Event
This one-of-a-kind social sip and paint event will get your creative juices flowing as you sip on your favorite drink, enjoy a meal and learn how to paint like the masters. What makes this Paint Night Special is our master Instructor Lizzie with a way of teaching and hosting, that makes this experience amazing! With a professional artist as your guide, you and your friends will go home with a masterpiece to hang on your wall. You’ll meet new people, enjoy great conversation and have fun in a high-spirited 3-hour painting class with all materials provided including canvas, paints, brushes and aprons.
Remember, no experience necessary and all your supplies are provided. Painting & Vino events are great for a birthday celebration or just a night out for social painting with friends and family, this is an all Ages event.
All you need to do is show up, grab a drink, and get ready to create at this fun Paint and Sip event!
Food and drinks are available for purchase at The Green Room Social Club.
Please remember to Note the name of the guests whose table you wish to be seated at or if you are attending solo.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- Suitable for adults, and kids (recommended ages 13+). A paying adult must accompany any attending kids and must pay for a separate ticket.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.