About This Event
Tucson’s favorite time of year is spooky season! Celebrate all things fun and creepy with instructor Emma at this step-by-step paint and sip on the open air Proof Artisanal Pizza & Pasta Patio (St. Philip’s Plaza).
Emma will guide you through a festive and inclusive three-hour experience while you enjoy delicious food and beverage available for purchase. Happy hour discounts, delicious cocktails and drinks, and award-winning foods will be available for drinking and dining during the event (view menu here). No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20 canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and wine event. This event takes place outdoors to help create a safe environment for guests. Whether its ladies night, family night, or date night, sign up and come ready for a memorable night while discovering skills you never knew you had!
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
- No outside food or drink is allowed; rather, it is available for your purchase. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.