About This Event
This date is reserved for a Private Event. Girl Scouts Brownies: Come explore your inner artist as you earn your Painting badge by attending this Painting Badge Workshop by Painting & Kiddos. During this workshop you will get to enjoy a hands on class where you will get to let all your creative energy come to life!
Each girl will get to paint her own art pieces and will be able to take it home to share with friends and family.
Fee includes: Professional instruction, program supplies and a fun patch. Adult supervision is required. Please keep registering adults to ratios listed in the Safety Activity Checkpoints. The Brownie Painting Badge is not included, but can be purchased separately from the Girl Scout Shop.
Want to give the Girl Scouts a try? Check them out here!
Registration is through the Girl Scout Council. Non Girl Scouts are encouraged to try out an event.
Events are open to the public, contact your local Girl Scout Council and register.
Private events are an exclusive way to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family. You pick the venue, date, time and project. Want to learn more about Painting & Vino’s Private events?
Add a painting event to:
Corporate team building
Birthday parties (we even do children’s parties)
Click the link below:
https://paintingandvino.com/private-events or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour cancellation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.