- This event has passed.
About This Event
Come on out and howl at the moon during this paint and sip at Magpie’s Gourmet Pizza (Fourth Avenue)! Instructor Yesennia will guide you throughout the entire three hours to help you recreate this painting. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a pre-traced 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the beginner-friendly paint lesson. Magpie’s will be offering drink specials, appetizers, and entrees for purchase during the event. View menu here. The paint night will be held on the large Magpie’s patio with views of Fourth Ave.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter any painting to fit your style and use any of our paint colors.
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- Please refrain from bringing outside food or drink. It will be available for purchase during the event. Please note that drinks are not included in your ticket purchase.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
For the Safety of our Guests, Venues & Instructors we make sure to sanitize and clean all supplies before every event. If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home. The 48-hour canelation policy will still be in effect if you need to cancel due to illness.