- This event has passed.
About This Event
It’s that time of year when a drive up Mount Lemmon brings some gorgeous fall skies! To celebrate Arizona sunsets, instructor Emma invites you to this step-by-step paint and sip on the open air Roadhouse Cinemas patio.
Emma will guide you through a relaxing and inclusive three-hour experience while you enjoy delicious food and beverage available for purchase from Tucson’s Roadhouse Cinemas. Happy hour discounts, unique cocktails, foods, and a carefully curated wine list will be available for your perusal (view menu here). No art experience is necessary and all supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint and sip event. This event takes place on Roadhouse’s cozy outdoor patio to help create a safe environment for guests. Whether its ladies night, family night, or date night, sign up and come ready for a memorable night while discovering skills you never knew you had!
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email email@example.com with questions or private event inquiries and follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Lastly, please check out our upcoming event calendar here — we can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Please give yourself time to park and check in to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.