- This event has passed.
About This Event
Join us for a fun outdoor painting class as we paint “Festive Snowman” while you sip your favorite adult beverage at Bushfire Kitchen La Costa. You will be guided step-by-step through the entire painting process by fun and entertaining artist & instructor Darrin Fuller. Social distancing and safety concerns will be observed as Painting & Vino follow current CDC guidelines. Enjoy any of the tasty food items from Bushfire Kitchen’s full menu and choose an adult beverage from the beer and wine selections. Food and beverage are purchased separately from your ticket price. Free open parking available in the parking lot. Please arrive early to allow for parking, check in and to order your first beverage and tasty food snack. Event will begin promptly at 5:30 so be ready to have fun! All ages welcome!
You’re sure to enjoy a fun & creative evening as you produce your very own masterpiece! All materials and supplies are provided. No experience necessary.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested 3 days from purchase. After 3 days, a credit may be requested.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.