Desert Trumpet Paint Night at Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
About This Event
Learn how to paint this sweet desert scene at Brother John’s Tucson! Brother John’s will be offering various drink specials, including $2 Coronas and $30 bottles of wine, available for purchase during this paint and sip! View full menu here. This paint and wine night will be held on the Brother John’s covered and dog-friendly patio. Instructor Xenia will guide you through the entire three hour event to help you recreate this beginner-friendly painting! No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint night.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter your painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
- Please avoid bringing outside food or drink. Food and drink will be available for purchase during the event. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
- If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at email@example.com. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The safety of our guests, venues & instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes is limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to county and state requirements. Please notify us of any special accommodations you need to attend this event safely.