About This Event
Celebrate the Sonoran Desert with Colorful Cactus Paint and Sip at El Charro Oro Valley! This wine and paint afternoon will be held in the private event area inside El Charro Café. Emma will guide you throughout the three hour event to recreate this painting as you eat and drink (food and beverage not included in ticket)! El Charro Café has been named One of America’s 21 Most Legendary Restaurants. It is the nation’s oldest Mexican restaurant in continuous operation by the same family. View their iconic menu here. No painting experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following the paint party!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter your painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Kids 10+ are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know:
- We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days a credit will be given.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the event start time. Give yourself time to park to avoid arriving late.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. It is available for purchase. Wine is not included in your ticket purchase.
- If you have any questions about the event, feel free to contact customer service.
The Safety for our Guests, Venues & Instructors is of our utmost concern. Seating for all in person classes will be limited and all requirements and procedures mandated will be followed according to County and State requirements. Venue hosted events may be cancelled if the “Stay in Place” order is extended. Due to current requirements imposed upon restaurants and bars, seating may be limited to outside only. Please dress accordingly.